Thursday, June 13, 2019

1911 Bobtail Grips

  • SA 1911 Mil Spec Mods: Bobtail Mod

    In this video I bobtail the grip on my Springfield Armory 1911 Mil Spec (GI). I have already installed the beavertail grip safety which you can see in my other video ...
    Watch Now
  • 1911 Bottom Cuts

    1911 Bottom Cuts and what they look like.
    Watch Now
  • 1911 grips by esmeralda

    Youtube has de-funded most gun content. Please consider supporting me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/jeffshootsstuff Esmeralda does good stuff in ...
    Watch Now
  • Both 1911 Straps Checkered - Great grip

    A quick update to my Back Strap Checkering video. The grip looks and feels great with both straps checkered.
    Watch Now
  • Dan Wesson 1911 Valor With New VZ Grips

    This is a video made of my Dan Wesson 1911 after changing out the grips .
    Watch Now
  • 1911 - Get a grip!!

    Follow me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/nsz85 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You cannot get an easier and more ...
    Watch Now
  • Valkyrie Dynamics 1911 Officers Cobra Skeleton Grips

    Talking about my new Valkyrie Dynamics grips. Visit www.1911compensator.com or search Valkyrie Dynamics on Amazon. Amazing grips, $39.99, and quality ...
    Watch Now
  • Sighting in your Crimson Trace Master Series Lasergrips: Guns & Gear| S9 E6

    Crimson Trace Master Series Lasergrips - now available in both red and green - to enhance the look of your 1911 AND your shooting. Find out more at ...
    Watch Now
  • VZ GRiPS - Super Scoop - SPRINGFIELD TRP

    https://vzgrips.com/ My favorite 1911 grips. I\'m not affiliated with VZ in any way, but when I find a product worth owning I\'ll support them all the way. Aliens were ...
    Watch Now
  • Bobtail

    How to Bobtail the 1911 pistol.
    Watch Now
  • Dan Wesson 1911 C-BOB

    I got a lot of good advice on what to look for in a quality 1911. My local shop has one of the largest selections of 1911\'s that I have ran across in all of the gun ...
    Watch Now
  • 1911 Build 4 - Part 6 - Round Butt Mag Guide plus Range Time

    In this video I cut the bottom edge off my Smith & Alexander one piece Mag Guide to produce a \"Round Butt\" like shape that fits better in my hand.
    Watch Now
  • Gunblast.com - Crimson Trace Master Series LG-906 Lasergrip for the Bobtail 1911

    FOR MORE INFO: http://www.gunblast.com/CrimsonTrace-Bobtail.htm Jeff Quinn ( http://www.gunblast.com ) tests the Crimson Trace Master Series LG-906 ...
    Watch Now
  • 1911 Fixes - Sharp Edges of Grip Safety, and Idiot Scratch

    In this video I fix two problems with my 1911 from Springfield Armory. The grip safety has sharp edges that cut my hand when after shooting a couple hundred ...
    Watch Now
  • Magpul MOE 1911 Grips on a Sig Sauer 1911 TacOps

    Installing Magpul\'s MOE 1911 Grip panels on a Sig Sauer 1911 TacOps.
    Watch Now
  • Crimson Trace 1911 Grip Review

    If you\'re looking for a high quality laser for your 1911 then this is a great choice for you. There are some inconveniences with this particular laser, but it\'s the best ...
    Watch Now
  • Dan Wesson Vigil Commander 1911 with LOK Grips

    Product Link - https://lokgrips.com/gun-grips/1911/ridgebacks/1911-ridgebacks-blue-black-g10/ Website - https://lokgrips.com/ Special thanks to Sig Sauer for ...
    Watch Now
  • Smith & Wesson PC Lightweight Commander

    A closer look at the Smith & Wesson Performance Center Lightweight Bobtail Commander 1911 chambered in .45acp. Cocobolo Bob Cut grips: ...
    Watch Now
  • Smith & Wesson's Performance Center 1911: Guns & Gear|S5

    In this segment of Guns & Gear® TV Season 5, Smith & Wesson\'s Paul Pluff discusses their Performance Center 1911 ...
    Watch Now
  • "E Gun Grips" Custom 1911 Grips REVIEW

    This is the full review of the custom \"E Gun Grips\" that I put on my Colt Combat Commander 1911. http://www.egungrips.com/ \"Hitman\" Kevin MacLeod ...
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ysr50 For Sale

1991 Yamaha YSR50 For Sale www.samscycle.net Watch Now